Based on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Zompot (ZPOT) is a decentralized, stable, and reliable platform that aims to provide its users with a transparent way to conduct transactions, to solve possible security and privacy problems that may occur on the blockchain network, and to protect them from the limitations associated with the traditional financial market.
What is the idea behind Zompot (ZPOT)?
The Zompot (ZPOT) project was created to provide solutions to the needs and shortcomings of the blockchain ecosystem. Due to the nature of the market, cryptocurrencies are generally prone to volatility. This volatility can manifest in
different ways with multiple effects, of which inflation is the most common and jeopardizing. Zompot (ZPOT) was developed to face the challenges that this volatility represents in the market.
Does Zompot (ZPOT) have a roadmap?
According to the Zompot (ZPOT) whitepaper, the project has a roadmap that is divided into five phases:
- Phase 1: This phase consists of concept development, which is a set of activities that are carried out early in the systems engineering life cycle. The phase also includes strategy development that involves the process of researching strategic options, selecting the most promising, and deciding how resources will be allocated across the project to achieve objectives. The final part of this phase is where the entire design of the project would be done, flyers, website, and the entire framework of essential designs and systems.
- Phase 2: In this phase, the Technical Whitepaper of (ZPOT) is published. The whitepaper will contain all the information about the project. The phase will also include the commencement of the ZPOT token’s presale.
- Phase 3: This phase includes the publishing of the updated version of the whitepaper with the results of the first presale which involved 10% of the total token supply and went on through the previously completed phase 2. The second presale will also commence in this phase.
- Phase 4: In this phase, the ZPOT token will be listed on exchanges. The public sale of the token will also commence in this phase. There will also be airdrops of the token to numerous wallet addresses.
- Phase 5: In this phase, (ZPOT) team would seek to implement necessary precautions, changes, upgrades, and other measures to optimize the efficiency of the ZPOT token and make it the most sought-after token on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This phase will also include a report publishing for the first 6 months of the Zompot Token.
How is the Zompot (ZPOT) token distributed?
The ZPOT tokens will have an initial token price of 0.005 USD with a total maximum supply of 500 million tokens. The Zompot (ZPOT) team will allocate tokens for different usages, which aims at the even distribution of these tokens to reach balance and stability in the prices, prevent fluctuations, and yield maximum return on investment:
- 5% of the total maximum supply will be allocated to the project’s legal department.
- 10% will be allocated to the marketing department.
- 35% will be sold to the general public.
- 15% will be sold privately through two presale phases.
- 30% will be allocated to the Zompot (ZPOT) ecosystem and development.
- 5% will be allocated to the Zompot (ZPOT) team.
To find out more information about Zompot (ZPOT), Read this article;