Investors are increasingly shifting their attention towards Bitcoin (BTC), Kusama (KSM), and Mehracki (MKI). These three cryptocurrencies are very diverse but give investors a good chance to see huge returns at a minimum risk. The said coins come from a position of great portfolio addition value.
Mehracki is in the presale stage and its upside potential is huge. Bitcoin will always do what BTC does best: reach new all-time highs. Kusama is far from the all-time high but analysts suggest that KSM is showing signs to soar in the coming weeks.
Bitcoin (BTC) Continues to Rule the Market
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency suited for long-term HODL. The bearish sentiment but BTC has remained strong for the most part. Bitcoin dominance sits at around 46%. The leading digital currency has been around since 2009 and has developed a loyal base of retail and institutional investors.
Bitcoin has several other advantages:
- It’s safe – Bitcoin uses blockchain technology to keep track of all transactions on their network, which means they’re decentralised from any single entity or group of people who might try to manipulate them.
- It’s secure – Hackers aren’t able to steal bitcoins because each wallet address is encrypted with an algorithm known only by its owner(s). BTC is received directly to your wallet address. Bitcoin miners have dedicated their computing power to keep the Bitcoin network strong and safe from attacks such as the 51% network attack.
- Still going strong – Bitcoin has been predicted to die many times yet it has remained stronger than ever before.
- First-mover advantage – Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Many people that want to enter the crypto space trust Bitcoin more than the majority of altcoins.
- Community – Bitcoin has a strong community that has played a role in getting the cryptocurrency this far.
‘Buy the Dip’ of Kusama (KSM)
Kusama (KSM) is an experimental blockchain platform designed to give developers an interoperable and scalable framework. It is used by developers to test their decentralised applications (dApps) before launching them on Polkadot.
It was created by Parity Technologies, the team that created Polkadot. Away from the technical details, Kusama is a strong project with the support it needs to succeed. The community is strong and this goes a long way in ensuring its longevity.
At press time, KSM is valued at $67.72 which is a steep drop from an all-time high of $307.47 which poses the current time as an opportunity to invest in the dip.
Mehracki (MKI) Enters the Market in Style
Mehracki (MKI) is not a conventional meme token. It takes things one step further by describing itself as a community-driven feel-good meme token. This is important as meme tokens are meant for people to feel involved positively in the crypto space.
Mehracki (MKI) is built on Solana because of its speed and efficiency. The native currency of the Mehracki ecosystem is called the MKI token. Mehracki will mint a total of 1 trillion MKI tokens and 36% will be reserved for liquidity and presale.
The community is at the heart of Mehracki after seeing how projects such as Bitcoin and Shiba Inu succeeded because of community support. Mehracki eventually wants to give the community more governance power. MKI governance token holders will vote on proposals regarding the project.
Mehracki is incentivising investors by selling the MKI tokens at a low price during the presale. Investors who buy the MKI token during the presale stand to gain a lot. They will hold a token that will appreciate, give them governance rights, and allow them to earn passive income.
Learn more about Mehracki (MKI) here: